Performs activities concerned with contract administration and job cos ting by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB COST FUNCTIONS
- Set up job folders, maintain job folders, break down estimates into task codes and enter details into Customer Relations Software (CRM ) and Timberline Ac counting Software.
- Maintain paperwork as required by jobs (and specifications if applicable).
- Set up and invoice jobs, either T & M or as specifications require, as early as possible.
- Reproduce Certified Payrolls, and other job related labor re ports as required by project.
- Transfer materials to jobs.
- Calculate the cost of materials on T & M tickets and lo ad lists on larger jobs. Track job labor and costs to assure accuracy in details.
- Maintain Profit/Loss reports in job folders to assure accuracy of details and history. Enter closeout details in Timberline and Close-Out Detail reports.
- Price out all T & M tickets for salesmen approval. Invoice all jobs. Secure lien waivers that are needed for job collections from different parties as required.
- In conjunction with salesmen, make out schedule of values, prepare formal Change Order paperwork and enter details in Timberline. Review and edit all details as thoroughly as possible to assure accuracy.
- Prepare close out paperwork, secure Consent of Sureties, final liens, etc., as required to close out jobs. Track warranty paperwork. Secure Superintendent’s signature on job completion on warranty application. Confer with Sales before delivering warranty to Own er or Contractor.
- Produce monthly customer statements, edit and prepare for mailing.
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Review specifications for insurance and bonding requirements and request them as needed. Check for any unusual paperwork demands and bring to attention of salesman.
- Make sure warranty paperwork and completion notice has been sent into the material manufacturer when job is completed.
- Process daily cash receipts and enter into Timberline.
- Perform monthly work- in-progress calculations for ongoing projects and repairs.
- Update and upload job transactions to CRM software.
OTHER RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyzes and organizes office operation s and procedures such as filing systems and other clerical services to maximize office productivity.
- Answer, screen an d facilitate incoming telephone calls and emails; and/ or take and deliver accurate messages.
- Assist customers and contractors with their inquiries to ensure custom er satisfaction.
- Write, edit, proofread and publish correspondence, reports, proposals and other documents; filing, copying, facsimiles and shredding of documents to provide maximum efficiency and productive procedures to our customers and employees.
- Enter proposals into CRM software.
- Maintain records and assist sales staff with completion of bid documents.
- Complete bidding forms and qualification forms.
- Ensure the use of up to date business forms and bidding documents.
- Assist other staff members as requested.
- Professional communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of and ability to use Microsoft Windows Office Pro grams including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Must type accurately and proficiently.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet aggressive deadlines and make effective decisions.
- College graduate or equivalent Contract Administration Experience.