Join a leading manufacturing company as their EHS Manager for one of their flagship facilities located in a rural setting north of Moberly, MO.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, you will lead and manage EHS programs for a 300+ manufacturing plant. You will help develop and implement a facility wide EHS culture through providing technical support and implement safety concepts to provide the road map to zero injuries and excellent performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene, Safety Management, Environmental Health or Environmental Health and Safety.
- Minimum of (4) years hands-on in-plant industrial safety experience within a manufacturing plant.
- Experience in conducting inspections and audits to detect existing or potential accidents and determine corrective/preventative measures.
- Proven ability to promote an accident-free environment by developing programs that train managers and employees in work site safety and environmental practices.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive performance and achieve goals.
- Working knowledge of PSM.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish preferred)
Comprehensive benefits package to be discuss with the candidate.
Compensation Range: $90-100K
Client offers stable employment, future career growth, and an environment where everyone works together and is proud to be part of their team.