December 16, 2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Harvesters needs our help! Last year, Harvesters helped distribute 67.8 million meals to families in need. As we approach the holidays, they rely even more heavily on volunteers to accomplish their mission of distributing food and household products to emergency food pantries, community kitchens, homeless shelters, and children’s homes.
Heart of America has signed up to help sort and repack products, but space is limited. Please RSVP to Tom Metzner at email@example.com.
If you’re unable to volunteer on the 16th, please consider making a donation to this worthy organization: https://www.harvesters.org/how-to-help/donate
- All volunteers must be free of any contagious illness (runny nose, colds, the flu, strep throat, etc.)
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
- Based on current guidance from the CDC, Harvesters has implemented the following mask policy:
- All visitors will be required to wear masks when they are visiting us at our Kansas City facility.
- Everyone is expected to wear the mask in a manner that fully covers your nose and mouth. Masks should not be worn below your nose.
- Close toed shoes and long pants (no shorts, skirts or dresses) are required. Dressing in layers and bringing a jacket is recommended, even during the summer.
- Please leave all valuable jewelry at home. This includes rings which may come off in the packing process.
Venue: Harvesters - The Community Food Network