Is your company looking for a qualified and experienced Safety Professional? Contact David Hallerud to have your opening posted here and distributed amongst ASSP Heart of America Chapter members.
Yellow Corporation – Overland Park, KS
Work in collaboration with safety leadership as well as operational leadership on the creation and deployment of safety strategies to impact the culture of the organization. Direct and facilitate, as needed, departmental activities and the performance of all direct reports. Verify and ensure company compliance with all Federal and State agencies.Read More
The University of Central Missouri is seeking applications for one full-time assistant professor or instructor faculty position. Position is a tenure track or a non-tenure track level depending on the qualifications. Appointment to begin August 2022, in large undergraduate and graduate programs emphasizing occupational safety, industrial hygiene, and environmental management.
- Instruction in undergraduate and graduate courses through a variety of delivery methods.
- Curriculum development in collaboration with colleagues.
- Student academic advisement and recruitment.
- Lead and advise safety sciences student organizations.
- Consulting and interaction with university schools/departments/administration, industry, and government.
- Engagement in service activity for the benefit of students and the programs.
- Tenure-track position requires engagement in service and scholarly activity as outlined by promotion and tenure requirements.