Is your company looking for a qualified and experienced Safety Professional? Contact David Hallerud to have your opening posted here and distributed amongst ASSP Heart of America Chapter members.
- The Safety Director is responsible for serving members of the Kansas Livestock Association (KLA) self-insured workers compensation program.
- The position requires extensive travel and with a preference of being based in western Kansas.
- The mission of the KLA self-insured program is to “Prevent Accidents & Save Lives”
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience, preferably in safety related field.
- Background and experience in safety.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual is preferred (English & Spanish).