- October 17, 2018 - October 19, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) certification focuses on construction safety management principles and practice. It is designed for practitioners who fill job site safety positions on construction projects. This certification does not require a college degree. A single 200 question examination is required.
This workshop is intended to assist you in preparation for the CHST examination. You will receive information on CHST education and experience requirements for the certification and practice on 200 questions addressing the eight areas to be covered by the exam. The CHST examination is administered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals BCSP. For specific information about becoming a CHST, please visit the BCSP website at http://www.bcsp.org/CHST
At the completion of the CHST prep workshop participants will learn:
- Safety program management and administration
- OSHA regulations and inspections
- Training and orientation
- Hazard communication
- Inspections and audits
- Job hazard analysis/pre-job planning
- Accident investigation
- Recordkeeping requirements
- The Builders’ Association Members, Construction Safety Group of Kansas City Members, and ASSE-Heart of America Chapter Members: $875.00 per participant. Please provide discount code KCBA75 to receive the $75.00 per participant
- Non-Members: $950.00 per participant
Online at www.spansafety.com
Members of The Builders’ Association, Construction Safety Group of Kansas City, or ASSE-Heart of America Chapter please call Span International Training, LLC at 855.357.SPAN (7726) to receive special member pricing or use the following special Builders’ Association member discount code: KCBA75.
Non-members please go to Span International Training, LLC webpage: www.spansafety.com
* If you take an examination applicable to the SPAN™ workshop you attended and do not pass, you can retake the workshop for free within one year of your original workshop date. This is subject only to our public workshops and is dependent upon capacity for additional students.